News

House Fire Leaves Terril Family Homeless

Tue 10-13-2015

(Terril)-- A house fire Monday evening left a Terril family homeless.

Fire departments from Terril, Spirit Lake, Milford and Superior were called to 306 State Street in Terril around 5:30 p.m. and found the structure pretty much engulfed.

Five members of the family of six were home at the time. They managed to get out safely, along with the family's dog.

There's no word on a probable cause. It's believed the fire started in a garage on the south side of the house, owned by Tim and Michelle Roth.

The State Fire Marshal is expected on the scene later today (Tues.)

Dickinson County Emergency Management and the Dickinson County Sheriff's Office assisted on the scene.

Firefighters were on the scene several hours.