News

Fire Heavily Damages Garage

Fri 3-8-2019

(Estherville)-- No injuries were reported in a fire this (Fri.) morning that heavily damaged a garage in Estherville.

Firefighters were called to 1309 North 9th Street and found the garage engulfed. They managed to keep the fire from spreading to the attached house. 

The cause was determined to be a space heater.

Firefighters were on the scene for about two hours.

The Estherville Fire Department was assisted by the Wallingford Fire Department.