Fire Damages Machine Shed Near Sheldon
(Sheldon)-- Fire Saturday heavily damaged a machine shed near Sheldon.
The Sheldon Fire Department was called to 3071 Marsh Avenue. Upon arriving they found smoke coming from the building along with some nearby grass and a wood pile also on fire.
Crews were able to cool a nearby propane tank while other firefighters battled the fire in the machine shed, which sustained severe damage to the southeast side.
Officials believe embers from a nearby burn pit started some grass on fire, which quickly spread to a wood pile and the machine shed.
No injuries were reported.